Steam Shrink Tunnel
JPSST'- Steam shrink tunnel is employed for shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band application for middle,full body and cap shrink applications. JPSST is designed and manufactured to consistently take on the most difficult shrink labeling operations while keeping energy costs low.
The high quality &advance technology steam system provides the different steam zones with steam energy. This can be manually controlled through the regulating valve. This enables an even shrinking of the sleeve on to the product.
Multiple steam zones and adjustable tier manifold direct steam heat where needed to produce a precise high quality finish appearance of PVC, PETG, OPS, and PLA labels and neck bands Tunnel steam zones can be set independently to ensure a quality finish regardless of container shape or size.
- New cantilevered design - Standard height adjustable, cantilevered frame for long lasting operation and added flexibility.
- Maintenance friendly Side panels on both sides give easy accessibility to inside of tunnel. Modular - Available in 3- 6-zone configurations. - Simplified steam manifold and independently adjust and control steam flow.
- Flexibility - Four axis adjustments allows for high quality shrinks on a wide variety of container shapes and sizes.
- Easy changeover - Only allen wrenches required.
- Durable - S. S. construction.
- Excess steam exhaust: Air blower with adjustable steam exhaust window.
- Moisture collection : Integrated drip tray and steam collection.
- Digital temperature indicator.
- Steam generator.